Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Sunday`s

Hello Philippines and Hello World, it's Sunday again. I love Sunday.Why? Because its the only day that all members of my family are home. We have some fun and spend time together. We have a good breakfast, lunch and dinner together. We cannot spend time together all weekdays because my brother take my son to school and my cousin's in school too. My husband's at work .

During weekdays it`s just me and my two kids home. It's too tiresome for me to take care of the two kids alone but it's just okay I can do it.Go go go (hahaha).Every Saturday I'm doing laundry, that`s why Sunday`s my happy day because I have nothing to do except taking care of my youngest and watching ASAP '09, an ABS-CBN Sunday's noon show. I love to watch this show .

No comments:

Post a Comment