Thursday, July 30, 2009

During My Eldest Son's Birthday


My eldest son is now 4 years old. During his birthday, he said he wants to have a party. And it sad to say that we're having a problem that time, so we explained to him that we can't able to make it. Better he understand the situations we're having. I asked him if it's just okay for him we just have to buy a cake and balloons for his birthday and you know what friends I can saw on his eyes that he's happy when I mentioned the word balloons. And his reaction was like this; YEEHEEY!!! Mama and Papa has to buy me balloons!!! We hugged him, kissed him and told him " we love you baby" and he said back to us " love you too", that was he said to us. In our family we kiss each other every morning and every night to our kids and saying "love you".

No comments:

Post a Comment