Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm Upset with My Cousin

I have cousin who stay in our house. He studying in college. You know what my friends, he has his girlfriend with him when he came home. And it's not just that, they slept in one room. OMG!!! I didn't knew it! You might ask why? It's because I'm so tired and I slept early and when I got up @ 3a.m coz I have to urinate, I asked my husband if my cousin's home and he said Yes, he's home and have his girlfriend with him. I said WHAT? that's really what I said to my husband.And so on and so forth...This issue made us quarrelled. I know I'm not a perfect human being but I dont want what my cousin doing. I hope he didn't do this again in my own house. I really don't like it. I blamed my husband why he tolerate him. I know it's not his own cousin but I was thinking if something happen to both of them, it's all our fault or I mean my fault. I didn't talk to him yet. I hope I have the strength to confront him what's going on. It's one of my weaknesses my friend that I become speechless in front of others. Help me God. I didn't able to go back to sleep since then coz I'm thinking too much on how to handle this.I just stay up and doing my blog that early. It's me if I have something on my mind that I need to accomplish, I can't sleep.Its give me headache if Im pretending I'm sleeping so I prefer to get up and do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment